• Event management assistance from 1pm-11pm
• Comfortably accommodates 150 seated guests, Max occupancy 200
• 12 Farm tables (96×34) and 10 round tables (60″) Linens are not included.
• 200 wooden cross-back chairs (interior use only
• 3 Serving stations which include a luxurious dessert table and two vintage tables
• Indoor seating lounge which include a faux fireplace mantle with two decorative chairs and a bench
• 4 Highboy tables
• Outdoor event lighting
• Indoor bar
• Paved cocktail gathering area including a fire pit
• Indoor restrooms for guests
• Plenty of parking for guests
• Catering kitchen with ample preparation space, refrigerator, stove & microwave
• Beautiful white vintage bridal suite for bride and bridesmaids
• Handsomely decorated groom’s lounge in reclaimed barn wood
• Choice of ceremony sites include spacious white gazebo, the open air white barn or under fully mature oak trees (outdoor chairs not included)
• Property access for 1 Hr ceremony rehearsal which may be scheduled 60 days prior
• Property access for 2 Hr engagement photo shoot with your photographer
•Friendly farm animals
•Multiple photo opportunity areas
• On site venue manager to oversee venue logistics such as parking and maintenance
Convenient to I-95, World Golf Village, Saint Augustine, and surrounding hotels
• A $2,000 non-refundable deposit and a signed contract are required to reserve your date. This deposit will be applied to your total balance and includes the below:
• $1,500 non-refundable booking fee
• $500 non-refundable cleaning fee
• Our 10 round banquet tables comfortably seat 8 guests per table
• We include 200 wooden cross back chairs that may be used inside the barn, outdoor ceremony chairs are not included and will need to be rented separately
• We do allow indoor ceremonies but our farm tables are to remain inside the barn at all times
• We include one floor plan set up for your event whether it’s a ceremony or reception. For an additional fee, we provide staffing to assist with a ceremony to reception room flip.
• We welcome all licensed and insured vendors
• Video drones are allowed but you must use an approved drone vendor with proper licensing
Send off product must be approved prior to event – No glitter, or confetti.
You must hire a day of event coordinator as a point of contact for your event. We recommend Southern Grace Events and as a Chandler Oaks couple, you will receive a discounted rate on any of their packages.
No cars may be left on property overnight. A fee of $50 per vehicle will be deducted from the security deposit for any car that is left overnight.
Thermostat’s for A/C & Heat are to only be controlled by Chandler Oaks staff.
Barn doors are to remain closed while A/C or Heat is in use.
Barn doors operate by sliding, they should not be pulled as this will remove them from their track.
Barn doors are to remain closed while music is playing, and should remain closed as much as possible to keep flies and mosquitoes from coming inside the venue.
No signs may be placed at CR 13 without prior approval. Approved signs or balloons need to be placed between the brick column and the Chandler Oaks sign, they may not be placed out by the road and will be removed.
Chandler Oaks is a non-smoking property. Fees will apply.
Any event exceeding 125 guests OR events serving alcohol will be required to pay an additional fee of $140 for the presence of a St. John’s County Sherriff’s Officer.
Please review the “End of Event” check list so you and your party will be prepared on how to close out your event timely and efficiently.